Air Vistara or Tata SIA Airlines Ltd. is a joint venture of Tata Sons Ltd and Singapore Airlines Ltd. While Tata is a renowned business group based in India with its enterprises all across the globe, Singapore Airlines is a known world class air carrier that flies to 109 cities in 40 countries. Vistara gets its name from the Sankrit word Vistaar, meaning limitless expanse. Another word ‘tara’ also finds a mention in the airline’s name as well as in the logo that stands for star and depicts the offering of seamless experience to the passengers. The Tata Group holds the majority stake i.e. 51% while SIA shares the remaining stake of 49%. With Air Vistara, both the partners bring in a legendary compilation of world class hospitality and an excellent full service carrier in the country. With an operation of 87 flights weekly, Vistara touches all major destinations in India.
Getting information of booking and flight status has become quite easy and convenient now. If you have booked your Air Vistara flight through Goibibo.com, you can check your flight status online either by your PNR number or reference number. You can now also get a detailed description of flight timings by stating details such as beginning and end points of your journey, booking name, etc. All of this can be done at your own convenience with the new Goibibo app. Access your flight description and details through the new app anywhere and anytime.
To check Air Vistara flight status online click here
To ensure accurate prices and availability of the flight, you must refresh the results.